Monday, April 25, 2011

Landing in LR

THis has been in the works for I guess a month now... thought i'd finish it since I'll be seeing Matty soon..AGAIN!

I know I know I have really freakin' sucked at blogging lately, but like I say, LIFE HAPPENS!!! Which isn't always a bad thing..between more work load, 4x/week of volleyball, back in the yoga studio, and keeping/maintaining a clean house, me, and drake...my blog has fallen to the back burner...I have hardly even had time to fb..I KNOW RIGHHT!!! geeze ANNMO..slackin.. :)

so, back to my ARKANSAS TRIP, which some days feels like forever ago, and some days it feels like yesterday.

I almost forgot how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE to fly, not as much as I love love love Matty or Volleyball, but LOVE TO FLY...it's not so bad by yourself either...that is if you like yourself!!

From Wilmington to ATL wasn't bad at all, easy...check points, security.. i didn't get felt up once...disappointed lol.. j/k.

However from ATL to Little Rock, I almost missed my flight thx to Natalie...no worries though.. a little running in the airport in new wedges is nothing.. until you get on the plane, you're the last one on, sit down, and start to sweat.. Oh geeze.. Thank God for baby wipes! As soon as we could move around I darted to the bathroom, not to pee...i don't know how people actually pee in those.. they're soooo tiny.. but I went to brush my teeth, splash water on my face, and "freshen" up ;) I wasn't about to land in Little Rock all hot and sweaty.. that was to come later...


finally seeing his face!!!!!!!!!! As I landed in AR around 745pm I was texting away.. Where are you... how do I get to you.. he said just follow everyone else....the walk felt like forever...down a long hallway, rounding the corner, up what seemed like a mountain, then as I was peaking around another corner - there he is!! :) :) :) I wouldn't have wanted it any other way...straight out of work, dirty as hell, probably smelled God awful, but it didn't matter...It was like Heaven being in his arms again...I didn't want to let go...I love that THIS is what it's suppose to be like! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment