Saturday, December 29, 2012

The day before

2 years ago today I had no idea the love of my life would walk into my favorite beach bar ~ the palm room. 2 years ago I can't tell you what I was doing....I can't remember, imagine that. You know they say pictures are for those who can't remember...thank God for cameras! And 2 years ago I would have told ya I met my buddies friend from Mooresville...cute, tattoos, and a beard....hmmmmm. Who would have thought 2 years later....and here we are...driving 100s of miles to be with each other for New Year's Eve! I guess you could say its the night he knew..waking up face to face clinching each others hand...and that's all it took...that afternoon I got the text. The text "you're the one". Bah ha ha ha and you're fucking crazy was somewhat my response...yeah right. To this day he has never been wrong ;)
I'm so excited to see him tomorrow. He lights up my soul. He truly is my soulmate...we found each other in a dirty ole dive bar at the beach...my love.

So in honor of our 2 years of meeting I thought I'd shave, shower, and wash my hair...so that's exactly what I'm doing the night before....lol yep I'm shaving my legs!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment