Monday, April 16, 2012

FB Rant

I have a lot to say today, so if you are having a bad day and do not want to be offended stop reading now. I mean it..if you don't want to be butt hurt. Please go on to the next blog. With that said.....

So, I get it...i guess, fb is a great way to reach a ton of people and ask for help...who's a good doctor, tattoo artist, plumber...wedding planner, whatever. But to put on fb you need child care so you can go out and do fun stuff on a Friday or Saturday night completely baffles me.

For the past 6 months almost everyday there is a post on someones page that reads something like this: "need someone to watch Drake Saturday night, any takers?" or "going to a concert Friday, who wants to watch Drake for a few hours"...or recently, the one that really did it for me, just pushed it over the edge..."does anyone want to watch the boys for me on Saturday for a couple of hours so I can go skydiving?" Are you kidding me? really? you want someone to watch your kids while you go jump out of a plane!? WOW. I'm speechless. I understand just because you procreate doesn't mean you can't have fun...but I have one word for you Priority!!! You had the choice to have children, they are your responsibility, put your big girl panties on and take care of them - if that means giving up your weekends and that's too hard for you...stop making babies. Maybe I do need to hide everyone's updates on fb with a kid. That is except for family of course. Feel free to rip me a new one or leave a fun comment.

until next time - I'm hiding you.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I am right there with ya. I sit there and read certain comments and I think..."thank god you weren't MY mother.".

    ReplyDelete