Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Summer may be over, but

Hey Hey! Summer may be officially over, but this is going to be another crazy month! Whoa. Talk about super busy...
Lets see, this weekend it's Thai Yoga massage training!! yeah! Means I will be partaking in Wilmington this weekend! Then, it's back to the bar business...4 gigs this month! Saweet! Bartending is like psych...it's just in my blood!
Cousin's bday month..which means another trip to Wilmington! Pretty much every other weekend this month I'll be back in Sin City! Super Stoked! Still teaching SUP Yoga this month too...no way it's getting cold until the end of the year!! So let people know! Still organizing the yoga shop...soon Flatwaters will be moving to the island and we'll be teaching yoga out of it! Yep, Yep, yoga on the island! Oh and hopefully Matty will be home for good sometime this month. However, I'm not dwelling on this much now that I got to see him last week...we recharged the old battery and I think I can last another month...don't want to..but that's the name of the game.
So, even though summer is over, schools back in session, and the tourist are all going home...life is busy as ever! Can't wait to take the boat out too! :) keep in touch..

cheers readers~am

No comments:

Post a Comment