Thursday, January 31, 2013

I'm grateful for...

So, one of my new years resolutions was to make the "365 things I'm greatful for in 2013" book....so here's my first month ~

1- for the sunrise over the beach, Matty, love, and Friends
2- super grateful for facetime with my honey!
3- for it not raining this am so Drake and I can walk
4- for good live music ~jamming to my Dispatch CDS! Thanks KB
5- for warm clothes - polar plunge day
6- for a faithful BF!
7- for my love BF, makes my soul shine :)
8- for the ability to teach iRest to my active duty people
9- for sick leave so I can stay home with my sick baby Drake
10- for a healthy Boy this morning and warm weather!
11- for learning yoga and all my yoga books. constantly growing
12- for our friends at Flatwaters Paddling!
13- for my girlfriends and a simple walk on the beach
14- Potatoes
15- for LIFE! Happy, excited for the future ~
16- for tea tree oil and all essentrial oils
17- for Matty - muwah
18- for all my opportunites and jobs
19 - for our HOME :) Missing my love
20- for my friends driving when I can't
21- for government holidays so i can be productive at home :)
22- for no bridge work today
23- for my loving BF - so thoughtful to think of me (and tagged me on FB :) )
24- for HEAT
25- for windows that work in my truck
26- for my girls!
27- for a day of rest
28- for KB and HB, for TP and fluids
29 - for God keeping me safe
30 -for neighbor Todd jumping the truck this am
31- for losing 4 pounds!

I'm keeping it going in my lil book and will be posting at the end of each month.

Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment