Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My EVO

HTC EVO 4G Comparison

WTF was I doing before my EVO came into my life???

GEEZE-A-PETE

I spent all freakin' night on this thing rearranging apps, downloading apps, fb, flashlight, pics, video chatting with Matty...I mean fuck, this thing does everything!! I love all my new ringtones, and apps apps apps...I feel like I'm complete now...i have my fb, tweet, blog, Pandora, camera, Everything right at my finger tips!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I'm pretty much addicted to it and it hasn't even been 24 hours...i'm discovering new gadgets every minute! whoooaoaooa sensory overload :) I mean I have my JAMS right here with me.. screw cds, and my ipod...I've finally moved into the age of technology and I'm loving it! And I can't believe I haven't made the switch sooner seeing what a big fb whore I am!! I love this!!
I can't believe how fast my pictures send now!!! :) and what clarity!!! it's like AnnMo has gone HD!!!!

Until Next Time ~ app app apppppppps!

No comments:

Post a Comment