Thursday, July 28, 2011

FOREVER

I know it seems like forever since I've blogged, but I have been a super super duper busy girl. Work is busier then usual, so no blogging there anymore.. at least for right now, and by the time I get home and either do dinner, vb, or yoga, I have no interest in blogging...I wanted to blog the other day...but time got away from me. So, here I sit today pumping out this blog as fast as I can as my brain is racing a mile a minute from spreadsheets, phone calls, groups, trainings, to how many calories were in my coffee this morning, to Omg omg omg can't wait to see matty, to omg omg omg i need to run today, i wanna fish and shoot my gun this weekend...i gotta get my sit ups in today, prob won't have time for lunch today...glad i brought a banana...btw there are 220 calories in a grande ice caramel lecche. hmmmmm.

It is a very exciting time right now, next week is the start of JERSEY SHORE! unst unst unst and oh yes, i will be wearing my new shirt Matty got me. It teaches you how to fist pump! LOL cracks me up. Looks something like this:

Speaking of Matty, he's coming today!! whoo hoooo!!! Seems like forever, but it's prob been like 2 weeks...I get him this weekend, then next weekend starts my week long vaca!!! I can't tell you the last time I actually took a week off away from work... i can't fucking wait!!! and I get to spend it all with him.. but our vaca schedule is already booked ugggggg. It goes a little something like this: wedding, 21st bday, matt's bday, Carowinds, BJ from AA in Charlotte, BJ in Winston, Cabin in the MTNS, Goldsboro for cousins 10 th bday party at the skating rink, tight tshirt bar drinking, vb and we're done....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. action packed though!! wouldn't want it anyother way! I'm sure we will find time for a nap and bubble bath somewhere! :)

So, Matty's coming today and the first thing on our agenda is getting waxed!! hehehehe. he finally gets to accompany me to my waxing!! This should be fun!!!! ahahah I can't wait for Matt to meet Ken, My fabulous waxier. I like to think of Ken as an artist! He's my waxing artist, kinda like a tattoo artist! hahahah.. this is gonna crack me up too...

Well this is all I really have time for... gotta get my office work out on early before restraint training LOL!!!!

Until Next Time~ Get your fist ready to PUMP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment