Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Strippers, oh Goodie


Even though I'm very opened minded, free spirit, game for just about anything. Spending the saturday night at a party full of strippers still makes my stomache drop slightly. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Sure, honey, No problem...which in general I don't have a problem with strippers...I like strippers...i've had friends who indulged in this profession..they're out there making their money..it's cool...they gotta do what they gotta do...it's fun at times.. i'm sure...but now the pressure is really on...I was slightly stressed about getting all my laundry done so I can start packing for my week vaca with Matty...planning each day. What to wear during the day, evening, chill, adventure clothes, night clothes...NOW YOU WANT ME TO PLAN AN OUTFIT for a party full of strippers UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Thanks Honey. love you too.

Until Next Time ~ if you can't beat'em join'em.

Here's a bit of Stripper History for you buffs:

No comments:

Post a Comment