Friday, August 19, 2011

Black Coffee

Since My new obsession with water fasting and the raw food movement, I have started and continued throughout the week (well since wed..hahaha) to drink black coffee...I am the last person on this earth who would ever think about doing this.. I have always been the gal who likes a lil coffee with her cream and sugar...but I have to tell you.. black coffee isn't all that bad!! AND, it's way easier to fix in the morning LOL!! so cheers to black coffee drinkers around the world!!

Now, onto my fasting results.. HA.. I made it 20 hours wed on my water fast...then ate dinner.. but i wasn't all that hungry.. weird.. yesterday I allowed myself to eat...but definitely noticed i wasn't all that hungry during the day so cut my food waaaaay down... today started with my black coffee, water, and now some green tea.. after yoga this morning I will move on to my banana if hungry.. I'm liking this idea of water fasting!! Skin's clearing up, I feel a lot better, could be from all the yoga this week too :) and it's a hell of a lot cheaper to have water for lunch! HA!! I'm down with that! Maybe it's not "fasting", maybe it's just the "poor girls' diet" LOL..

Until Next Time ~ enjoy your fucking FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment