Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I do love to SHOP

So, yesterday was kindof a blah day...just moody...

today I took my lunch break, met Matty at the mall, got coffee, and shopped our butts off! On sale stuff of course...I had no intention what so ever to shop and spend money, but damn it feels good. Retail therapy totally works ahhh! The plan was to hang out in the book store, drink coffee, and look for yoga books...then we were just gonna "walk around"...lol ha ha ha that's funny!

So the main stores that got it today were bath and body works...yum! Got stuff for stress relief oil, lotion, for me and my yoga buddy :)



Then, Pac Sun...noticed the 30%, 50%, and 70% signs...Heeeeey. So I got 3 new shirts for yoga...this sweet Kiss 80's shirt and Matt got hooked up with a new jacket, hat, and shirt total savings I think ended up being $180 fuck yeah!



Oh and I told Matty I wanted cowboy boots for my bday so we "window" shopped and sized me :) yay!!!


Then we ended where we started...good ole barnes and noble! Love love love this place...books, calendars, books, books, magazines...oooh got a new yoga mag, oooh and the new 2012 Farmer's Almanac!! heheheh:)

Chow

 

No comments:

Post a Comment