Thursday, January 12, 2012

Up Up and OVER EI

So, the other day driving home up and over the EI Bridge...it came to me...I've always wanted to, but never have done it...never been motivated to do it I guess...always thought it...but then I actually said it out loud and now I can't get it out of my head...so I must accomplish this next adventure before it drives me crazy...




So lived on the island from what 89-03...moved, now I"m back....I've driven over this bridge probably a million times, but I have never attempted to walk/jog over it :) oh yes!! This is taking place tomorrow morning 0630...me, matty, and hb...set off for this 6 mile or so adventure...grant it...i will not jog the whole thing...but how cool is this gonna be to hit the bridge just as the sun comes up .. eeeek.. i'm getting uber excited...goosebump excited!!! :) :) :) Wish us luck...report to follow.


Breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment