Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year Updates

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooo 2012!

So excited for this year!! So much is going on, so much to look forward to...and I turn 30 this year.. along with all my fellow Aries buddies and everyone born in 1982! WE are gonna ROCK THIS YEAR YO~

ALong with 30, I'll be a certified yoga instructor come April....Warrior Dash is back in NC this year, Cooper River Bridge Run (maybe)....mom turns the big 60, taking a trip to Kentucky and hope to cross things off my bucket list like the Bourbon Distillery tour...sky diving...I've also been adding things to the list like a foam party....

So new year means another sabbatical from the booze. Day 4 today! Instead of just a month, I'm trying to go until March 17th...so is Matty!!

Matty UPDATE---------!~ So we finally did it, finally broke down and moved in together about 2 months ago! I'm back on the island... or should I say WE ARE back on EI with our 8 year old son DRAKE! It's been wonderful being back on EI - we ride the bikes everywhere...walk to the beach with Drake...super close to HB, KB, and BJ! ahhhh Now if only money grew on trees life would be perfect :)

Ohhh Santa brought us a Juicer!! so we have been playing with that.. making new concoctions...yum... can't wait to do more...

Bartending yet again! at The ocean club in Indian Beach! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT HERE!!! I get to work with my friends...it's super fun and easy and a beautiful location... oh and it's attachted to the Spa...and I get all the fruit and cheese I want!! nom nom nom

I think that's pretty much it...my life consists of YOGA, HOME LIFE, Work, Work, Friends...and planning our next adventure...stay tuned.

MUWAH

No comments:

Post a Comment