Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lucky, Blessed, Whatever you wanna call it

Remind me to never walk into a circle of women and say hey what's going on...when clearly there is no food, cocktails, or shopping going on...boy did I walk into shit...ugggg
What do you do when everyone around you is fed up with their man and you're not? My advice people don't want to hear...well except HB...she can take most anything! I've been there, done that, and like I've said before, burned the marriage license and bought a convertible =-) Bottom line if life is if you're not happy in what you're doing, where you're living, or who you're with ---- GET THE FUCK OUT. Move on, Move up, and go shopping =-) Shopping always makes me feel better...nothing like ice cream and retail therapy to cure a gloom day. Anyways...I'm not trying to be that girl who thinks they have it all together, because clearly I don't..but I've learned a lot in my 20 some years of living and fighting my way through all the shit...speaking of shit.. OMG I ran into my ex husband yesterday while shopping for mom's bday gifts.. ugggg .. just a wave and a hey is all we did which is WONDERFUl...i can't remember the last time we spoke ...I was in and out of the store sooo fast..he looked old! hahahhahaa yay!
Back to the point.. if I ever had one..I guess what I'm trying to get at is I've been through some pretty hideous relationships over the years, a horrible marriage, an even worse relationship...until I woke up and said NO FUCKING MORE...Lady Gaga Helps too...listening to her on the elliptical really really got me through some shit!! Thanks Gaga! It wasn't until the last one, I was like wtf am I doing wasting all my time with the wrong person.. I even contemplated switching teams entirely..hmmmmm but then here Matty came into my life. After day 3 of just hanging out he told me I was "the one" and I laughed...I was like nooooooo you have it allllll wrong.. I don't want a relationship.. I'm doing me..you're more then welcome to hang out and try and keep up...but NO Relationship, and defiantly none of this "you're the one" bullshit...damn country boy made a romantic out of me...don't get it twisted.. I still have one foot on the ground, well maybe a big toe, but no longer am I bitter about falling in love and having all your dreams come true.
What I do know now though is you have to MAKE YOUR OWN RULES, sometimes as you go, and it's ok to break them and color outside the line with black light ink. You have to make your own fairy tale - which mine does not consist of a white wedding with cake and bells and pictures and the pitter patter of little annmo's running around. My fairy tale consists of riding around the island with my bestie and having the best what do I call him? more than a boyfriend...my .... oh I know the cheezy cliché "soul mate" to run with, do yoga, play vb, travel, see concerts, kick it on the beach, fly around the world....go fishing with, play with drake, drink some beers, cook out...i don't need anything fancy anymore. All I want is to wake up next to Matty, roll over into his arms, and never let him go.....gush I know.
Like he said earlier today, bc someone he knew was bitching about relationships too...it's NOT hard..it’s not supposed to be work (you work all day, who wants to come home and work? fuck that..i wanna come home and play).. I always thought you had to "work at it" or make sacrifices, or compromise...but you don't.. I get to be me, he gets to be him and we just fit. We fit perfectly together..which feels AMAZING! =-) It helps he's just as awesome as I am...he's just so chill and easy to be around.. I enjoy talking to him and listening to him..I'm genuinely interested in what he has to say...he's a smart mother fucker! Helps he's sexy too! and has tattoos...that's been the problem.. dating "boys" with no ink...shame on me lol. I don't know why it's as easy as it is...it just is...maybe it's the communication..we actually talk to each other...have similar interest...both have the been there done that t-shirt...hmmmm I love it! I feel blessed everyday that Garrett brought Matty to the beach...it's changed my whole outlook on love

Until Next Time Bitches ~ Stop your bitching and find yourself a country man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment