Friday, May 27, 2011

crazy in love


He's really gone and made a fucking romantic out of me.. and I have no idea why I'm sharing this email I sent him a few days ago, but I am.. call it bordem or something idk....but here it is:

just wanted to say I LOVE YOU! MUWAH I love love love YOU dude! ! ! Some kind-of-crazy LOVE YOU!! not like crazy crazy stalk you cut you up in little pcs crazy, but CRAZY like think about you all the time.. want to hear you snore next to me, pull your hair, grab your chin hair, nuzzle my head into your chest, rub your back, lay in a bubble bath all night, show you my new yoga moves (in bed), shot gun a PBR on the beach with you kind-of-CRAZY!!!! I LOVE YOU BABY! hope you're having a wonderful day mmmm hmmmmmm MY BABY! :):) :):) :):) :):) :):)

I know.. I don't know what it is, but he's totally flipped me over and turned me.. :)

Until Next Time  ~ MUUWAAH

No comments:

Post a Comment