Sunday, June 5, 2011

This is IT!

Well, This is the week!!! 
Surgery Thursday morning...ekkkeeekkkk! I'll try and explain my emotions as of now: Excited, nervous, happy, nervous, ready for this to happen....i guess that's it.. def a lil nervous since the only surgery I've ever had is oral...actually thinking about going "under the knife" is a lil scary...even though they don't consider it Major surgery anymore and go thru the belly button.. it's still going under ... fears: what if something goes wrong? what if I don't wake up? I know the % is slim, but it's still in the back of my mind..the what if's...In a perfect world...I'll go in, the good docs will dope me up, i won't feel a thing, I'll wake up, eat some more meds, go home, nap, and then the best part of the day will arrive to take care of me, watch over me....rub my fee ;).... and yes, he's been warned that I am not the world's greatest patient..i tend to get whiny and cranky...but I think having him here in general will be AWESOME!!! So, baby just remember I warned you and there's fishing poles in the garage :) I love you Matty!! Can't wait to wake up and see your face!!

Until Next Time ~ Rock on

No comments:

Post a Comment