Thursday, June 30, 2011

3 weeks and Counting

It's been 3 weeks since my surgery..no more bruising, no more cramps, and just a tiny ity bity scare inside my belly button! Still haven't ran though, partly bc I got a lil lazy...not doing much yoga either...keeping up with the vb..gotta get my butt back into the groove. 1) for ME, i always feel way better after a hot yoga or a run..it's just been so damn hot outside..2) i see matty in about a week and want to be firm and hot hot hot!!! Hopefully this weekend of drinking, cornhole, dancing at the ECLUB, HB and I will squeeze some MUCH NEEDED time in for workouts...and not her SJS workouts..that's all her...I'm saving my SJS workout for Matty :)

Speaking of HB...glad you're blogging again dude.. about fucking time!!!

Speaking of this 4th of July weekend that is upon us - Sooo excited to be spending it back home on the ISLAND with my fucking girls!! I love girl time!! more then ever lately!! who wouldn't love girl time when your girls are fucking hot, smart, funny, and down for anything!! I wish some of my wilmington girls would merge and come meet my EI GIRLS!! we might be a bit much for some though....I mean talk about been there, done that, stole the fucking tshirt right off your back...hahahha anyways..gearing up for the weekend - Super STOKED!!!

Until Next Time Bitches ~ rockin out

No comments:

Post a Comment