Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Am Offically LOSING IT


 
I can either chalk this up to I"M REALLY ACTUALLY GETTING OLD AND LOSING MY MIND or OFFICALLY ADD/ADHD or I hate to say it but at times I think maybe I am a blond/retard. 

Uggggggggggggg. 

So, car pooling home from work, I'm not driving, reading my Chelsea book. We pull up to Megan's house I reach in my purse to get my keys out to drive home, and there are NO KEYS TO BE PULLED OUT!!! R U FUCKING KIDDING ME I"M THINKING? Really?? FUck.. i ask her to drive me home, at least I know I can some way or another get into the house, search for my spare car key which I already know I don't have bc it's at work in my office, and now try and find a ride to VB - FML right now..

On top of that, I have no cash and hear the ice cream truck coming BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... looks like there's only one thing left to do tonight: Read my book, eat some pain pills, and have some wine.

Until NExt Time ~ Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment