Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Crazy Gene


Do men have the "crazy gene"?
You know the "crazy gene" or some may think of it as the jealous gene, or jump to conclusions gene..the crazy girl gene aka the psycho girlfriend gene...and I know all of you have gone over to the dark side at least once or if you're like my friend...once/twice a week!! I love coming in and hearing her "i did it again" story! lol...I'm no better...i have my moments. Everything in moderation though...and alcohol def does not help the crazy gene. So if you know you have it - back off the booze!
What does the crazy gene consist of? hmmmmm Basically it's anytime you have gone "crazy" on your man or girl friend...you can feel it boiling inside of you, getting hotter and hotter until you SNAP!!! not to the point of the show "snapped", but you get my drift. Now, I'll be honest with you my ex def brought out my crazy gene. Probably bc he was built with one too and it just escalated mine to full tilt - not a good combo. Most of the "crazy gene" comes from 100% pure jealousy...so to overcome the gene, you just have to trust each other - easy right? hahahah funny. As much as I have learned over the years with my "crazy gene" the better it is...i thought I had killed it off completely until a few weeks ago...i had a lil crazy moment...no big deal now though...it's being able to control the "crazy" that's the hard part!!! breath...and think about it before acting on it...that helps...so try and control or hide your crazy gene until you need it. Don't get me wrong - you fuck with my girls or my man...oh I'll show you crazy gene!! BOL

Until Next Time ~ watch yo back

No comments:

Post a Comment