Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Arkansas here I come...

My Green Pages > Map of Arkansas
Yay! Another day closer and I'm really jumping out of my seat, clothes, and skin!!
Now, if I could only finish packing...I'm in what I call phase 2 of I don't know how many phases yet...but it's the in between yucky phase of pairing together, shorts vs dresses, jeans vs camos, and keeping it all under 40 lbs...this is why it takes me a week to pack...i get frustrated and have to walk away from it all...breath in, breath out ahhh sigh.

THIS IS REALLY HARD... packing ... do I really need 4 pair of shoes? I have been over and over this time and time again..heels for the plane to look sexy, sandals, tennis shoes, and my boots...Thank God for Jess...we have narrowed it down to 3 - no boots.. I think I can manage with just one pair of heels, sandals, and tennis shoes...I think..hopefully that will suffice for a 5 day event..yes?

Well, at least I have my pj's, workout clothes, shoes, and panties figured out...maybe I should just wear that all weekend..lol. Maybe I should just take one pair of shorts, one pair of jeans, and then like 2-3 dresses...oohhh that sounds like a plan...i need to write this down...I still haven't figured out what to wear to the concert?? What do people wear in Little Rock? Is it going to be hot at night? or cool on the river? will it rain? ugg hope not...jeans or dress? that's the question for the show...hmmmm...I'm thinking since I wore jeans last time, a dress would work...but now I have been informed that dresses and cowboy boots do not go together?!?!? WTF? Oh right, I'm not packing my boots anyways...Oh God..so my sandals are going to have to be Ultra Ultra Versatile...ugghg the pressure...I have to stop thinking about this whole packing ordeal and focus on something else for an hour or so...

Let me see? what's the count down now?? I wish I could call Matty..he has a countdown on his phone down to the second :) :) !!!! My countdown is just rounding.. 57 hours and 45 minutes!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OM GOM GOM GOMG I can't wait!!! EEEKKKEKKEKKKKKKK!!

Until Next Time Bitches ~ EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

No comments:

Post a Comment