Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Years Update


New years resolutions update:
still a veggie !! Which makes me very gassy...lol
No fast food...I've enjoyed cooking more and having my driver's side window broken helps too..by not going through a drive thru! HA
Drank 4 times in January, Drank a few nights in February, took another sabbatical until last weekend St Patty's Fest, drank some beers and wine Saturday and Sunday...had some wine the last two nights too..but from the same bottle... so not over doing it.. prob finish the bottle tonight, then no booze until this weekend.. uh ohhhh yep, the girls are coming to EI....gonna kick it.. hahahhaha then back on sabbatical..until ARKANSAS!!!!! 7 days and a wake up before I fly out to see my sweetness!  OMG that's getting close!!!

I'd like to run more, and yoga more..but that's about it...

Until Next Time ~ unst unst unst




No comments:

Post a Comment