Friday, March 18, 2011

too busy to blog

Ok, soooo appartently someone thinks I need to get back on the blogging train and blog everyday...hmmmm I would loooove too, however just like everything else.. life happens. And now that it's becoming 80degrees outside, I'd rather be outside then sitting at a desk or hiding in my room blogging.. I'm actually out here living my life.. but I will appease him and try to blog more often..it's not that I don't want to blog, it's just by the time I sit down, the blogs gone.. and that's when I have the time to sit...lately it's been ...work, home for a few to pee, change clothes give Drake and Tank some love and out the door for vb, yoga, or groceries.. and by the time I get home it's laundry, shower, cook a bite to eat, watch one hour of a show.. my poor poor dvr has been neglected forever and is going to start deleting shows.. :( So I will try and find time to blog... lunch break I guess..ugg that would be good because I have been thinking I need to eat less at work. Even though I have been enjoying my lunch breaks with Jess out in the common area...we'll see.. oohhh About to go paddle boat with the navy peeps for PT today!! yay!! this should be fun!!! saweet an extra workout!! NICCCE! Yoga this morning, paddle boat in the afternoon.. maybe some sunset yoga on the beach later.. back to EI for another fun filled weekend.. gotta go...no time... 5 days and a wake up until Arkansas and MATTY!!!!

until next time bitches ~ unst unst unst

No comments:

Post a Comment