Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Projects.

New Project -

So, I have thought of a new project for myself, because lets face it..I get bored easily and need something quick and cheap to do...well make that two new projects...

the first one has been done before, I've always thought it was kinda neat so starting April 10th, 2011 I will be taking one picture a day of myself..well maybe two for one whole year to record my "aging" process. I'd like to see how different if any I am going to look after one year. This is also motivation for me to not look so fat in pictures and try and tackle my double chin...I think though it might be fun or scary if I did two a day...one when I wake up/with out my "face" on, and one when I do have my "face" on and am not scary small children...then again that might be too much...maybe I will just stick to one a day... I mean we ARE talking about 365 pictures...hmmmmmmmmmm and then I can blog about it as well!! AND post pictures periodically...ooohhhhh.

I'm thinking this will be a fun little side project I can work on everyday as it will be my last year in my 20's....uggg just admitting that out is dreadful...I am still seriously thinking I will just start going backwards and have my "27th" bday this year.. and holding lol... I like that number, it looks nice, it's a good fit!



Second project - start running like there's no tomorrow.. At yoga last night, one of the girls was talking about her training for a 1/2 marathon...WTF I said...are you crazy? that's like 13 miles...and you're gonna RUN IT???! I was totally and completely baffled by this..and then, come to find out this is like her 4th or 5th one.. she said oh yeah, I do one a year...WTF..WTF...has everyone gone mad??? I mean I know people do it and love it...but to be sitting next to someone who is about to run 13.1 miles in 10 days is just CRAZY.. I told her, I mean I've thought about doing like a 5K (3.1 miles), but 13.1???? Fuck that.. but now my competitive side is kicking in, and I think my bucket list just received one more item...yep folks.. I wanna do a 5K and run it...I tell people, oh yeah I use to run cross country and run 5 days a week when i was a FRESHMAN...innnnnnnnnnnnnn HIGH SCHOOL.. then they chuckle... ummmmmmmmmmmhmmmm NOT funny...i don't care if that was 10 years..oh shit wait...it wasn't 10 years ago.. shit it's been 15 years since I was a freshman.. Ooooohhh God!!
Alright, anywayssssssssssssssssssssssssss.......

So yeah. There it is ----- my two new inexpensive projects...just to add on to my already other shit I do..hhhahaahahaa.. gotta stay moving.

Until Next Time Bitches ~ unst unst unst






No comments:

Post a Comment