Tuesday, February 8, 2011

540 miles of bliss

To finish up and sum up the weekend I will try and keep it nice and short so I can get back on track with my daily blogging addiction...

Saturday --> no turkey shoot due to us thinking the weather was too bad so instead we napped, Ammvets, homemade sangria, Sky Bar so I could shake my ass with the girls, but no pole dancing for me...HB wasn't there.. just not the same dude. It's fun going from one extreme to the other; hitting up the Ammvets during the day for some pool, food, and fun, then turning around and being able to "slut it up" a bit for the Sky bar..where I saw real glassware, a DJ, three stripper poles...and much much more...! Thanks for taking me dancing! whoo hoooo. I think though the best part of the night was sitting in the car with Matty waiting for everyone else to get there...I cherish every second with him.

Sunday --> I couldn't leave the country without seeing Grandma, the sweetest, nicest lil ole lady ever to grace this earth, and paps is cool too :) So we headed over for some good ole home cooking for breakfast. Breakfast turned into a 3 hour session of eating, chattin' it up, old pictures, and showing off what a big deal Matty is! What a wonderful way to end my weekend with the g/parents!! I could spend all day there..besides the shooting squirrels out the dining room window it was an awesome time! I feel extremely grateful lately with Matty coming into my life as he did - it's simply just wonderful. It's like a light bulb finally clicked in my heart, hopefully it's on of those energy saving bulbs that last forever...anyways..starting to drift.. another successful, exciting, weekend in the country. Totally worth the 540 miles round trip from my driveway to his. Hmmmm...

until next time bitches~prost

No comments:

Post a Comment