Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wake up DAY

IT"S WAKE UP DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so freaking ADD and hyper right now, it's ridiculous!!! AHHHHH I'm trying to study for my class I have to teach, but I can't... I look at for 3 minutes and want to jump out of my chair, run into the hallway of my office building and scream!!! I"M GOING TO SEE MATTY TODAY!! :) I have one thing, well 3 things on my brain right now and it's not Imagery Rehearsal ...it's 1) Matty 2) American Aquarium 3) sexy skinny Jeans yeay!!! OMG OMG OMG .. all i have to do is get through this class, finish my notes, go to the store and get a bottle and some smokes, and snacks for my road trip...and hit the road!!!!! OMG...yes, i didn't stutter.. a bottle of liquor and smokes.. It's a special occasion tonight!! I'm so freaking happy and excited I can't contain it.. the fireflies that are cracked out on redbull swirling around inside me are now trying to burst through my nipples to escape..my stomach hurts. Breath.. annmo...breath

12 hours from now I will have a PBR in one hand and Matty in the other listening to AA live!!! I'm sooooo happy the waiting is finally over! It feels like it's been months since I've seen him, when in all actuality it's only been 11 days...whoa.. and now I get to keep him for 11days! I"M STOKED!! Ok, well I have to go now and do work work..hopefully I will find a computer in the country, if not I am signing off until sunday/monday. Have a great weekend, I know I will! Adventures only 270miles away!!!!

until next time bitches ~ prost

No comments:

Post a Comment