Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Sweet Outfit

I'm not sure yet whether to break up my weekend into daily separate blogs, or to try and tie everything into one big one.. hmmm decisions decisions. I guess I'll just start blogging and see what happens heeeheeheee

After the big show with American Aquraium Thursday Night, I woke up in a daze, not remembering bits and peices...I remembered the show, and dancing with my new AA friend we'll call her AnDizzle!! She was freakin' awesome...danced with me and sang all their songs with me!! whoo hoooo. And my old roomie Ryan came out too...so much fun, shot shot shot shot! I'm so happy that Matty, G'money, and Amber came to the show with me!! I love turning new people onto American Aquarium!! Although I didn't remember Matty trying to carry me in the house or how the hole got in the wall, I do remember hearing the "L word"...Oh geeze...so....i did what any respectable Aries would do and FREAK THE FUCK OUT....then i thought in my haze, why am i fighting this.. i do love him. So what if this is happening fast, so what. I don't feel the way I feel about him with any past relationships nor any new dates I've been on...I'm afraid of sooo much, what if there's someone better (i highly doubt), what if it's still in the "honeymoon" phase, what if he's just gonna break my heart? Oh and why would I get into a long distance "relationship" if I'm gonna do any that's not my number one choice..uggggg It all boils down to the way I feel when I see him, when his baby blue eyes stare through my freakin soul, when his hand reaches for mine no matter where we are or who we're with then he takes my hand to his lips and gently kisses it, and soooo many others...

Ok, moving on...Friday we wake up to it freezing cold and raining ugggg so what does G'money want to do??? 4 wheelin'...not just regular ole 4 wheeling..but a racing super fast 4 wheeler in the rain and mud and coldness...I was totally down for some excitement so I was down!! Headed to Woodleaf to his parent's house..hung out with them...they said, you're not going to ride today?? it's raining..we were like YEAH! I had a super awesome outfit too!!! I thought I was going to die at not one point, but pretty much the whole time I was grasping and clinging to G'money hoping not to die today...we started off ok, then progressively faster and up and down and shit...then he took me in some woods...i closed my eyes at that point and hung on for dear life...the ride felt like forever. Then as we approached the house he freakin' popped that son of bitch up on 2 wheels.. that's it I thought....i'm going to get bumped off this thing, flipped, roll, and crack my head open...It felt like at one point I had to be cracking his ribs as tight as I was holding, but couldn't really tell towards the end due to my hands being numb but at least I looked good doing it LOL :)
After thawing out from 4 wheelin' we heading for a relaxing afternoon movie and couch time!! I guess I really need to try and watch more movies..people are really in awww that I haven't seen the movies I haven't...so I watched Boondock Saints for the first time..LOVED IT!! ...then we waited for HSm and headed off to the cabin in the Mtns, SPARTA here we come! The cabin is sooo cute and precious, and sits right on top of a hill with cows and everything!! We hung out and I introduced the kids to new drinking card games.. circle of death!! Now the downside was we ran out of beer and had to play the game mostly with ...your choice Tequila or Jack...whoooft. Tough. We finished the damn game though....and only had one casality...HS let it go twice!! She was a champ though..throwing back that 2 fingers....after the kids went to bed, we had a nice buzzed cooking session of Ramen noodles!! He likes Ramen like I like Ramen!!


Until next time bitches ~ Prost

No comments:

Post a Comment