Friday, February 11, 2011

OMG I know

OMG it's been 2 days since I've blogged.. I know.. opps.. I have been sooo busy though with yoga/dinner, UNC/duke game, steven compton live at the rat, Snow day from work, Volleyball in the freezing cold, and now back to work...oh and Laura may be going into labor right now OMG.. GEEZE it has been a busy last 2 days. On top of keeping up with my busy schedule, I have been enjoying every second with Matty :) I can't believe it's already Friday :( this week has flown by with only a few more days together before he leaves for the big ole state of Arkansas....:( I freaking love everything about this guy - he's just as goofy as I am and awesome, it doesn't matter what I have going on, he wants to try it or be there to see it :) and damn the boy can cook too!!! whoo hooo because Lord knows I like to eat lol!! I just love listening to him talk and tell stories, I love falling asleep in his arms, i even love his snoring which is really weird, but I do...the vibrations put me right to sleep...gosh what am I gonna do when he leaves.. i've been sleeping like a baby this week... spoiled :) He just so FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! I can't even begin to tell you guys..I'm sooooooooo happy with him, I'm finally genuinely happy, to the point it's almost disgusting hahhaha...and I've started to feel a little tad bit guilty in my happiness. People all around me are ending up in shitty "relationships", not communicating, arguing, fighting, it's almost not fair I'm so freakin happy. Then again, we all deserve to be happy. Damn it, it's about time. It has only taken me 20some years to find the freaking most awesome guy for me, and I just want to shout it from the freaking tallest point of the world. Ok I'm sorry for rambling yet again, but fuck...i'm happy :)

Ok moving on to JERSEY SHORE...OMG!!! Ronnie and Sammie need to just quit, stop fighting, it's giving everyone around them a freakin' ulcer...they are just no good for each other...get the fuck out...I can't believe the way they talk to each other...geeze...but it sure as hell makes for entertaining television...

Update on resolutions... so I have fallen off the wagon with drinking and smoking, but still not eating meat!! Oh and I've had an occasional meal from taco hell...fuck. the smoking I'm gonna try harder after Matty leaves and the drinking too...I liked getting into my skinny jeans, I have more I need to lose though.. my diet and exercise has kinda fallen off this week. I still have managed to do yoga monday, tuesday, wed, and friday this week, but I still feel like I"m missing something.. I'm thinking after matty leaves starting back up with my insanity hard core - everyday!! What the fuck else am I going to do?? And besides that will give me a good month and a half before seeing him again and looking smokin' hot:) :) yeah!!!! gives me a short term goal...then by that time, it will almost be April which means BDAY TIME and SPRING VB, and then SUMMER OOOOHHHH YAY!!!! SO if anyone is looking to kick some ass and work out starting next tuesday let me know!! unst unst unst

Well I must get back to work....happy friday to all...more blogs to come, muwah ;)

Until Next time bitches ~ MUWAH

1 comment: