Monday, February 14, 2011

fat ass

So it's Vday and I feel like a total fat ass UGGGGGGG. For Realz. Now don't get me wrong, I have loved loved loved having matty here for the week, but my food and alcohol intake has been through the roof.. even though I've tried to eat "good stuff" like fish, cheese, I have still been piggin' out on wine, vodka, cornbread casserole, crab dip, chocolate, cookies, UGGGGg...i feel like all my f'n work last month has been flushed down the clogged drain this week.. it's ok.. starting tomorrow it's back to strict diet, exercise, not eating CRAP..i'm thinking about cutting out as much carbs as I can and f'n working out like a beast. Besides it will be...38 FUCKING days until I see him again... I think, no I know I can whip my ass back into shape.. besides he won't be here so wtf else am I going to do...I need INSANITY in my life! I need to add that to my yoga and vb...lets see..VB twice a week, Yoga at least twice a week..would like to bump that up to 5x/week...and then add some INSANITY!!! At least I have a plan.. OH and cutting out alcohol again will totally help...what else? I just feel like a total fat ass today...probably bc A) i've been eating everything in site B) Drinking C) i have to get up in front of people today and teach...oh yeah and it's VDAY so I want to look hot.. How the FUCK am I suppose to look and feel hot when I feel like a total fat ass UGGGG some days I really hate being a girl...today is one of them...

besides feeling like a total fat ass, I also feel like the luckiest girl in the world!! Idk how I can feel both of these but I do...Matty is wonderful, and I have enjoyed soo ooo ooooo much having him here this week... the closer tuesday comes, the more I become a girl and all "emotional" as he puts it... the wine doesn't help either lol. Sometimes I cry because I'm sad I know he's leaving for what feels like forever and yesterday I cried because I'm so freaking happy...GD emotions.. and it doesn't help it's that time of the month.. f'n A.

Ugg Confirmation of being a fat ass - the scale doesn't lie.. so yes, all the f/n hard work I put in.. is all to shit.. ugggggg...I feel like a total fat ass oh because I am today FUCK.. INSANITY HERE I COME...tomorrow. damn it. So I guess for the next 38 days I will be bitching and blogging about what I'm eating or not eating and working out...goal is to knock off 10-15 pounds in in the next 38 days.. hmmmmmmm any advice would be absolutely grateful! :)

Until next time bitches ~ ugggggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment