Sunday, February 6, 2011

American Aquarium in Statesville!


So I was able to finagle a half day thursday so I could hit the road and head to Mooresville early!! I couldn't miss the show!! I'm always late to see the boys, and this time I was going to be early, well "on time". I made excellant time considering I was leaving straight from work.. 4 hours and a little change!! whoo hoooo I made it...of course I beat Matty there, but no worries, Garrett had Jack waiting for me hahaha..nothing goes better with Jack then sundrop and yoga!! Yeah I had to stretch out after such a long ride...and the jack helped too :) after about 20 minutes or so Finally, Matty and Amber showed up!! ALRIGHT!! IT"S TIME TO PRE-GAME!!!! OMG sooooooo awesome to see him after so many days...ahhhhhhh. I melted. Now, back to business...remember I have not drank since 15JAN11, so this should be a "fun" night.. and when I say "fun" I mean outta control, raging, dancing, meeting new AA fans, seeing old friends, peeing at ATM's, holes in walls, a gallon of wine, PBR drinking, Whiskey shootin, not remembering Cook Out, Walmart, or anything else outrageous that went on....that's what your friends are for...to piece together the night before and give you hell, but still love you the next day kind of FUN!!!! My excuse, I didn't eat much that day LOL! That's just one more reason I love my country family, they just don't give a fuck, no judgment zone out there!!! :) So you see how the night kinda went... THE SHOW WAS FUCKING AWESOME!! and my peeps loved the band, bought them shots, bought cds, and shirts, and cozies!! I truly do have the most awesome coolest friends in the world....more blogs to come about the weekend later.. lots to talk about, trust me hmmmmmmmm. 


Until Next Time Bitches ~ GO PACKERS 

No comments:

Post a Comment