Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love Love Love

I know..........I know VDay is over with and my baby is almost 1,000 miles away from me right now...but like momma told me last night with cell phones, fb, and skype it's like he's right down the road. I mean yeah it sucks I can't see see him and touch him, but just the sound of his voice everyday gets me excited! :) Hearing his voice still makes me smile from ear to ear and get all girly and those damn jacked up fireflies are back in my tummy again. He just gets me. On top of being sexy and thoughtful as hell, and goofy he's the most wonderful man I've ever met. Ahhhh! words can't describe this feeling. I LOVE IT! I love this feeling, I love when he calls me babbbbabbby...makes me melt every time. Just thought I'd let ya'll know :) 36 days to go.. damn I gotta get my ass in gear!

Until next time bitches ~ Muwah

No comments:

Post a Comment