Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Vegan vs Paleo


VS


Gearing up for our 3-5 day juice fast we decided to watch Forks over Knives together. And started to watch Vegucated. Both wonderful movies/documentaries...especially if you are ready for a change in your life! I know I am...I've been a pretty bad vegetarian this year since Matt's been home...As we were cooking our last meal, we were discussing the Paleo Diet - hunter gatherer if you will. He is ALL FOR IT! I was too at first...but something deep inside me just doesn't want to eat meat. After some of Vegucated I thought maybe it's time to go Vegan...but I don't want to do bread...so I"m stuck today somewhere between Paleo and Vegan...at least I have 3-5 days to figure it out. After our juice fast we are both making a change to eat to live!

cheers~!

No comments:

Post a Comment