Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 12

NO Alcohol, Meat, Fast Food, or coffee yet.. I've also been trying to decrease the morning coffee buzz...by switching to green tea, or Russian tea. However, this morning, back at work I think I might indulge and grab a cup of joe..i mean waking up at 0430 this morning after not much sleep thanks to Drake and Matty Ice, I need a boost. Maybe a nap..hmmmm i wish.. it was soooo very nice sleeping in yesterday until noon...ahhhhh. And I have a plan to work out today! After last nights workout, and how amazing I felt...I want to do it again!

Day 3 no smokes. 

Uggg, just got home a while ago, and I looked at the dip the boys left in my car which has now reached the top of my change jar, and thought hmmmm, maybe I'll do it tonight...I really wanted to smoke today, but leaving them at home helps. It doesn't help my friend at work was having a somewhat stressful day and blurted out "i need a fucking cigarette" uggg really jess.. uggggg thx, now I want one again...but I'm not. It's way too cold to go outside and have one..thank you coldness.
Eating was good today, oatmeal, fruit, pasta with cheese, until preggers at work was like I want ice cream and pizza!! I was like I'll go with ya!! :) I skipped the pizza though and went for the veggie flat bread at subway :), but then splurged on a very small ben and jerry's milk shake. However it did have low fat yogurt in it....:/ I'm trying damnit.. I LOVE FOOD.. FUCK OFF> and you know what? as much as I would like to work out and all that jazz tonight, I think I'm just going to clean, relax, paint my toes, and cuddle on the couch with my dogs bc that is who I cuddle with the most.. who am I kidding.. hahah.. and besides, I don't feel toooo bad about not working out tonight, i am playing vb tomorrow.. so....i'm good right?! 

I did it again!!! I went to a bar and DID NOT SMOKE OR DRINK! whoo hooo.. I told my friends I really wanted to smoke today, and they said just skype me if you feel the urge hahah! NICE. Thanks Guys! :) It is a little easier with the whole no smoking in bars. I'm starting to set records this year!! Someone get out a gold freakin STAR!! Bahahahah

Maybe I'll work out tomorrow before VB too.. Maybe I should!! grrrrrr.

Until Next Time ~ Prost 

No comments:

Post a Comment