Monday, January 31, 2011

The never ending battle


I get chills when he texts me..brrr..that can't be normal. I think I've said it before, but it's like fireflies jacked up on redbull swirling around inside me..what the hell is it? And I know I'm not sick sick..I had my flu mist bitches :) He makes me smile every time he shoots me a text. He just doesn't say the right things, he goes above and beyond  and back again to the point of driving me craaaaazy! And the coolest part - he calls me dude hahahahahaheeeheee. Now, you might think that's silly or dumb, but to me, it means the world!! If you know me, or been around me a day, you know I call everyone dude...I guess it all started with me and HB...I can't really remember...I didn't realize I said it so much until my 9yo cousin asked me over Christmas, "cuz, why do you call me dude?" LOL. I nearly fell over laughing..I said, "well dude, I call everyone dude...is that cool?" She said, "yeah dude"!! ahhwwww :) So the fact that HE calls me dude, to me is AWESOME and AMAZING...I know I know I'm a goof ball whatever :P And in advance I'm apologizing if the next 1,000 blogs are about him :) He's my front burner, my baaaabbby, my country boy, he's my dude..Today my mom told me she was talking to my aunt and she made a comment about how I have a new boyfriend...hmmmmm mom chuckled as she told me how she told my aunt..nawhhh she doesn't have a bf, they're just friends :) Awww mom sticking up for me..she does listen :) thx mom! It's a never ending battle the battle of "titles" and "officalness". After every ending relationship I go through the phase of ooooh I'm a tough girl, I don't need a man, I don't need to be in a relationship...I don't do titles...Well it's like marriage folks..once you sign on the dotted line (or change your fb status) everything goes sour. And not the sweet and sour yumminess, but rotten sour bitter BULL SHIT. So you can see why I'm not partial to the whole "title system".. why can't I have my own fucking rules? huh? Well, I CAN BITCHES AND I WILL!!! pffft :) And I'm not opposed to all titles, I just want it on my terms, my rules, my form..damn I'm sounding like an Aries Nazi...thanks Dude (HB ;). . . and I do have a title - I'm his "baby" :-) After tonight it's only one more and a wake up!!! I can't wait to see him :) I wanna go to bed right now just so I can wake up and be one day closer...damn I'm cheesy...
Another never ending battle to say it or not to say it...I almost said it again today, well texted it..and if you're gonna say it, you can' t do it in a text ...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm    Stay tuned folks...


Until Next Time Bitches ~ Prost

No comments:

Post a Comment