Saturday, January 29, 2011

Most Wonderful :)

I have the absolutely most wonderful man in my life, and nooooo it's not Drake. He is sooo sweet, so caring, so freakin' thoughtful!! I didn't know guys like this even existed in real life..or that this could be so easy, and feel so so natural. It's not work at all...i use to always tell my ex, well we have to work at this...it's give and take...but it's not like that at all...it's not work, it's fun, exciting, I fill full of life! :) I feel Alive and ooozzzing joy and happiness out of my whole body to the point I get chills. I can't stop smiling, I feel all giddy all the time, and people at work are starting to tell me I'm glowing :) HA..I'm starting to feel complete and it's an indescribable feeling. that's all, I just wanted to shout it out off the roof top, off the tallest mountain, and longest pier. Oh and not to mention freaking sexy as hell!!! :) I was describing him to Liz today at vb with my huge cheesy smile on how sexy and gorgeous he is...bc she was drooling over the vb guys, and her friend was like "my husband is the hottest man", and I was like nawh...my baby is...his eyes, the way he looks at me, his Mohawk and tattoos, the way he pulls me into him...omg i'm melting now...BAAABBBY, I freaking...well, you know.................you're the one Matty.

until next time bitches ~ unst unst unst :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment