Monday, January 17, 2011

Mud on my tires


OMG..whoooooooooaaaa What a Wonderful Winter Wonderland, FanFreakinTastic Weekend! I'm not going to bore you with all the details thought, just some of the highlights!! Then you'll just have to follow the next blog...:) hehehee

After my test Saturday super early in the am, I headed myself and my Silver Bullet to the country aka Mooresville/Salisbury/Sparta..hahaha. From Jville it took about 4 1/2 hours uggg, but it wasn't bad at all. I jammed all the way there, caught up on my phone calls, and took in the country side. Thank goodness for GPS getting me there too...as I turned onto their "road" I suddenly stopped. OMG WTF have I gotten myself into I thought..I also had to stop to let another car go by first, not only to be nice, but to see if they got stuck in the bright orange/red clay mud dirt road!! Awesome!! The bug looks good with a lil country mud on her :) I guess about a mile down, I arrived.. You can tell which house is the boys due to Garrett's huge ass Truck in the drive! Yay! I ARRIVED BITCHES!!! 

It was just Matty Ice there to greet me, everyone else had already headed off to the AMVETS to set up for the nights adventures/fundraiser!! It was so freaking awesome to get out of the car, squish the orange clad mud under my sneakers and see Matty! Words can't describe...we didn't have much time to chill, we had to get to the AMVETS. After Matty gave me my new hat (that's right bitches, a new hat!!), took pics of it, and I freshened up, threw on my jeans, flannel, and boots, we were off to the AMVETS in his big ole truck! OTW there I was taking pictures out of the truck of the country..it is really pretty freaking awesome out there. It reminds me of Murphy :) 

Once we arrived at the AMVETS it was time to do work son! Meet and greet with the people already there, setting up for beer pong tournament, of course taking pictures..the set up included several practice rounds of beer pong too..lol. Set up also included, stamping hands, throats, whatever jr got his hands on he was taggin ya..I got tagged right on the front of my throat that said ADMITTED..geeze. Oh and a lil wrestling session..hahaha. The party started and beer pong was under way!! I almost freakin won, boots and I..damn jr and matty ice for winning and taking me down yet again..I held my own though!! SOOO MUCH FUN!! And we all made it home safe and sound, didn't even fall in a ditch...

Sunday we woke up fairly early and heading off to Sparta for the day to hike and take in the mountain air. It was so amazing. Supposedly Sparta is like home of the Christmas trees!! There were Christmas tree farms EVERYWHERE!! Thank God Matty was driving too...driving up and down the mountains are no joke...whoaa..:) We reached the trail, and so much snow was still on the ground, we couldn't drive all the way up there so we parked, and hiked it! It was so pretty and the weather was one of the warmest days up there. Now ladies, one of the best things about hanging with a country boy are the guns and feeling safe and protected! When we hopped outta the truck, he was like, let me grab my gun just in case. I don't know why, but that is some-kind-of sexy:) I mean we could have come across a bear or something, so Matty Ice was there to shoot and protect! hehehee Once we got to the water fall and creek they go to in the summer, it was all iced over and snow everywhere!! So gorgous! We were following the deer and other animals foot prints in the snow..and occasional animal droppings. My pictures from the waterfall turned out to look like freaking post cards! A little part of my felt like S. Palin in Alaska..hhahaa We climbed up on icy rocks and even skated across the frozen creek. HAHA, well I glided, he almost went through it, but I was ready with the video camera just in case. I wanted to be able to post it to break.com or tosh.o if he did happen to fall through the ice :) 

After hiking it was time to head back to town and hit up the g'parents for some homemade fudge and moonshine! Good ole grandparents!! So sweet..some of the nicest people on earth! After a few swigs, it was back to the AMVETS for dinner and reminiscing from the night before...I guess every Sunday night they have dinner $5 all you can eat, some good ole home cooked food..and that's where I tried some deer meat.. opps..it was there and looked good, so I had a bite...then it was back to my veggies and cornbread! No beers for me.. i was still full from PBR's the night before lol. thanks to beer pong..Thank God the boys were just as tired as I was, so we made it a chill movie night at the house!! Thanks boys for a wonderful weekend, I'll definitely be back :) 


Until Next Time ~ Prost

No comments:

Post a Comment