Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25

NO Meat, NO ALCOHOL(besides saturday, and one margarita sunday), No fast food.

And today is the 25th day of the new year or in other words the 27th day I've known Matty Ice....

Oh and I didn't even smoke today...yeah!! GOOD JOB - whoo hooo day one no smokes... ugggg.. I just have to stay busy. 
So work was good, I love my girl Jess she keeps me sane!! and feeds me chocolate I sooooo don't need, but I love it!! Thanks babe! 
After work I went straight to my vb peeps for yoga and vegetarian dinner!! YUM YUM - week 2 of yoga and dinner date with friends!! I LOVE IT! I think everyone should date their friends! lol So, yeah, it was great, again! 

Tomorrow we have VB PRESEASON!! YEAH!!! I'm gonna play on two teams tomorrow.. or at least try too!! heheheheh my team who I do yoga with and new vb guy's team. However, he won't be there tomorrow, so I gotta impress the rest of the team.. oh boy!! :) No worries, I got this! Then more VB thursday, well watching the cheering on my peeps...then friday's already here.. then vb tourney again saturday...where vb guy will be back.. he is persistent, I'll give him that...but right now dude, I just wanna play vb...so you better not suck! For real...don't suck! 

I just am not in the mood to start dating ...i'm busy and it doesn't seem like I can fit anyone into my life...I mean this weekend all I want to do is stay home and play vb...i feel like i haven't been home in forever.. i just need a rest, a break, and do massive amounts of laundry..I just finished unpacking from the country yesterday...I didn't really unpack from this past weekend, I just threw everything out of my bag onto the table.. call it what you want :) Anyways, so he threw out the "R" word today, but just using it as a reference...that's all.. but it still made me switch into avoidance mode..WHY? It's like auto pilot...the "R" word or "C" word makes me nervous still....ikr...stupid.. duh.. I'm retarded I know.. I am when it comes to this.. I always fuck it up, or push them away...or jump into way too many things and suddenly become "too busy"...but I like being busy, and I LIKE doing all the things I do...so why is it I can't seem to fit a boy into my schedule? hmmmmmmm..well for one it's going to have to be a special kind of guy...one that can keep up with an Aries. It's strange, somedays I want one and other's I'm perfectly content without it....even though I am missing my first vb game to go to the country...hmmm, but I mean I already took PTO, and American Aquarium IS PLAYING...and I really can't go more then 10 days without seeing him....soooo..ugg I can't believe i'm missing my first game...and now all this skyping is really getting in the way of my DVR time....I should just get rid of tv all together...anyways, now that I have gone into one of my ADD tangents.. I will stop and let you get back to whatever it is you do on Tuesday nights...thanks for listening.. 
Until next time bitches ~ Prost

No comments:

Post a Comment