Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5

Day 5 Complete! No Alcohol, No cigarettes, No Meat, No fast food, walked for 27 minutes, yoga for an hour...whooo hooooo now if I could only get to bed early ha. 

I didn't even want to smoke today! whoo hooo. The real test will be this weekend when the party starts....but I'll get back to that.. 

So when I got home from work surprise surprise it's already dark...it's freaking 5:30pm are you serious?!?!? I hate winter. When it's already dark outside it's so easy to just come home and go straight to cooking dinner and tv and being warm with some hot cocoa or glass of wine and just melt into the night..hmmmm but you know what I did? I got home, went straight for my bedroom (where by the way is not where the magic is happening at the moment) stripped off my work clothes grabbed for my sports bra, socks, sweats, 3 shirts, sweat shirt, scarf, hat, gloves and leashed up the kids and hit the pavement for a nice brisk evening walk! It's not running, but it gets the blood going for yoga :) I thought to myself yeah it's cold outside and that's a great excuse to not go outside and walk but I freaking play volleyball in colder weather and in the rain than this.. so why the hell not get out there and freaking walk?! Besides, volleyball starts back up in a month so back to training heheheh! 


After my lil workout it was onto salad and tofu and of course cheese!! yum..i figure if I'm gonna do this i'm gonna do it right.. eat right, take care of my body, watch what goes in like no booze, no chemicals, no meat...then by Mardi Gras, or my bday I should be a lean mean yoga/volleyball machine :) 


Ok enough about my boring diet and exercise babble.. i know i know you are dying to hear about my latest hmmm how do i put it...my latest dating 101..it really is kinda hard getting back out there meeting people not in a bar...gosh that sounds awful, but soooo true. My last boyfriend I met in a bar and we see how well that ended after a year and a half...pfffft. No hard feelings though, we were just in different places in our lives and I was ready to move forward. And boy have I been trying.. hahahah.. let's see...just last week it was lunch twice with "dog cop", then new years with my country boys and waterhouse! This week so far it's been sushi with CB veggie guy....when all i really want is to see Oklahoma guy...but when it's meant to be it will happen. I like going on lil lunch dates though.. chit chat for a few, eat lunch, meet someone new, then back to work...ha... it doesn't even take up anytime in my day..."dog cop" guy is cool, but no call back...booooo. Sushi was fun monday, but again.. not too much from him since, but it's only wed.. so no biggie. I'm just out of the loop in the whole dating scene. Like sometimes after lunch or dinner I'm like well do I shake his hand or give him a hug? I just don't know.. so for now I just play it by ear..we'll see how that goes. But now i'm getting tired of eating hahaha...lets go play tennis or take my pups to the loop...get out and DO SOMETHING!!


Well the real exciting adventure this weekend is the POLAR PLUNGE!! what what?!?!?!?!? I can't wait to dress up in costumes and jump into the freezing cold water with my friends and co-workers all for the Special Olympics! whoo hooo And I got mad peeps coming out, so excited. Excited to see my country boys again too, and hopefully Oklahoma boy will come out of hiding and say heeeeeeey ;) well that's enough babble for tonight..


until next time ~ prost

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute! Can't wait to see pics from the Polar Plunge :)

    ReplyDelete