Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2

So day 2..

well when I was out and about driving around I really really wanted a cigarette.. and if I had one I probably would have smoked it..but I didn't. But I really wanted one...then some of the fam came over and brought me a bottle of wine :( I just looked at it..put it in my wine cooler and said it'll be there come March...THEN..i had to cook them steaks...even though i'm not eating meat...i still can grill a mean steak...I wonder if tofu is good on the grill?!


Now my day is ending and I didn't smoke or drink, and I took a bath!! yum. ALthough I didn't "work out" I did chase after my 9yo cousin for 3 hours.. so that may count.. tomorrow I'm working out for sure....I just have to decide if it's going to be before sushi or after...hmmmmmm


Ohh and I re-discovered my love for green tea; a great compliment to a warm bubble bath. Well good night all. and welcome my new followers ;) 


until next time ~ prost

No comments:

Post a Comment