Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 30

No Meat, No fast food, No booze, No smokes (day 3 on the no smokes)...opps, I had one today, and it felt great. and I had a few swigs of wine when i got home from vb.. opps..i really miss red wine.. maybe I'll just go back to wine .. :)

Coming soon starting FEB, I will no longer be tracking the days in the title, nor the NO meat, No blah blabh blahb.. I'll just write about it.. k..got it? good.  :)

what a wonderful weekend to be outside!! It's sooo warm!! can't wait for more vb action tonight...and I actually get to play with vb guy..hmmm

Yeah the day is almost over.. i'm pooped..I guess that's what 3 + hours of vb will do!! Went and had sushi before vb with vb guy...girls gotta eat right...even though I guess it was technically a "date" since he paid...i just didn't feel anything. I mean he's a great guy don't get me wrong, good looking, great job, motivated, good vb player...well rounded...just no feelings there..and the whole time we're eating there's only one person on my mind and in my heart...i guess i'm starting to realize it more and more each and every day that i'm smitten by the one and only ... i don't even know if i'm ready for all of this again.. i like the dating thing and not having to answer to anyone..but i did feel a lil guilty being out with vb guy tonight..not the guilty feeling of ohh i'm cheating, but for vb guy..is it leading him on by having sushi before vb together.. or is it just friends grabbing a bite to eat before getting all sweaty.. i'm thinking the latter. We had some good games tonight!! Damn it Matty get outta my head...no not really..in a way I like that he's always on my mind, it just sucks he's 270 miles away from me :( only a few more days!!!! Heeeeey Baaabbbby!!


Maybe I"m just not made to be in relationships...i like playing the field it's fun! But then again I also like knowing.. like coming home to that one person everyday, texting and sexting all day with him, and waking up every morning to the one who makes me happy and smile, and feel that all is right in the world...damn I'm confusing.. no wonder you boys have a hard time.. i can't even figure it out on myself.. geeze. i now feel myself rambling, so I'm gonna stop myself, and stop boring all of you with my back and forth girl babble, and leave it in my head lol.. 

until next time bitches ~ prost

No comments:

Post a Comment