Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18

Back to it..

No Alcohol, No Fast Food, No Meat 
Day 1 No smokes

DIdn't work out, but had a busy first day back to work, lost of planning...showers, weddings, tattoo parties, going to see my band hopefully this month and next.. wanna go to Charleston and see my other boo KLove...with HB - that's one of her fav spots!! Did I mention wedding planning, dresses, flights, driving cross country... LA HERE WE COME...well not till around Halloween!!! Anyways, working out tomorrow with my VB peeps and having a Veggie Dinner yum yum.. Thursday important meeting at the college.. cross your fingers...hmmm, then Friday yoga, then off to EI TO SEE MY BETTER HALF!!!! CAN"T WAIT for her to kick my ass in shape and gear..uggugugugughghghghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Then Tat party in jville...then God only knows.. maybe ECLUB in my near future...hmmmmm. That's about it.. keep up or get outta the way. 
Until Next Time Bitches ~ Prost

2 comments: