Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The VB Email

When you think it's happening again, and you have stopped the madness called dating or "looking/searching" - BAAAAM .. volleyball date Thursday night hahahhah bewhwhhwhaa Well, it's not really a date date.. just meeting a new guy to play vb with, but definitely potential new vb team! yay!!  I mean my plate is a little full right now, and I for some reason ;) am not interested in taking on new suitors. I'm happy and "in like" with my...hmmmmm...what should we call my country boy?..."Matty Ice"!  So not really interested in anything else right now, but don't get me wrong...i'm not going off the market just yet. I feel like I just got back in the swing of things...and I am not ready by any means to give up my newly found independence just like that. You're gonna have to work to get me off the market again...you think I'm scared of the dentist, pfffft. I'm terrified of a relationship; I wish I could get a gas mask and xanax for a relationship..HA. I don't know what it's going to take, or how long it's going to take me, but I like that you're trying :) Way to step up to a challenge!!

My other LOVE besides, mom, HB, and Drake is VOLLEYBALL, Beach Volleyball that is!! And winning last season championship just sent me over the edge...even though it was on the ex's team :(...oh well. So, tonight I was chillin online doing my thang when BAM, i get an email from ..... we'll call him "VB guy". It started off with I have been playing sand volleyball for about 4 years we have a bunch of teams at captain bills here in Wilmington. If we aren't a fit for a date maybe you'd like to play on one of my vball teams? So he needs a girl to play early bird on one maybe two teams that don't conflict with my other team Notorious D.I.G.!! It looks like next season I could be going back to my 3 night a week vb madness! hellz to the YEAH!! VB guy's email continued.. blah blah blah Id be down to go running or at vball for a first date, I usually go for a restaurant or somewhere you can actually talk and get to know someone. Let me know if you'd like to get up sometime or maybe play on my vball team. WHoa whoa whoa.. running? who Me?? you must be thinking about my friend HB.. she's the runner.. I'm more of a walk/jog with the dogs around the loop or in the neighborhood. Running HA pffft. Now, VB!! You had me at "sand volleyball" lol. And restaurants are sooooooo lame, well sushi's not, but gooooooaaaaahhhhhoooasssh please no more restaurant dates. At least Matty Ice knows how to show a girl a good time, I mean uh oh uh oh uh oh... the girl part just took over my brain and the rest of my body as a light bulb came on..uh oh .. i may be in trouble.. Matty Ice and I had our first kiss on New Years...oh nooooooooooooooooo..... What does it mean?!?!? hahahah I mean it wasn't like oohhh I want you sexy kiss... it was OMG the countdown is happening 5-4-3-2-1- oh shit.. Happy New Year's Kiss Kiss. :) But still, that's strange.. I am starting to believe he did put a spell or hex on me, hmmmmm. Damn you Matty Ice!!!!! ;)

Until Next Time ~ Prost 

No comments:

Post a Comment