Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gas Station Pick Up

Holy cow.. I can't believe I didn't tell you about my almost pick up date at the gas station yesterday morning at like 0630 hahahhahaha!!

So, my girl and I were otw to work, about to run outta gas, so I stopped..not at my usual spot, due to the fact I was now running on fumes..so I hop out of the silver bullet and see this fly ass truck.. kinda reminded me of Garrett's, but bigger. Chicken lights and chrome, and oooohhh so shiny..so one couldn't help but stare..I didn't think i was staring though.. I was just glancing while pumping my gas lol. As I continue pumping and telling my girl.. look at that sexy truck..hmmmm...the truck pulls out and is about to leave the station, then all of the sudden I see the reverse lights, and the truck is now backing up to the silver bullet.. I was like omg, what is happening lol. He rolled down the passenger window and said "you looking for me"? I was like huh? nawh, I was just checking out your truck..I like your truck hahahaha. He asked if I was heading to work on this shitty day, I said yeah..then he asked me what I was doing after work  HHAHHA OMG.. I was like Yoga and Dinner with friends. .. he was like oh...and drove away.. HAHAHAH OMG.. I told my girl, I can't make this shit up... this shit happens!! I guess it's true, you can be picked up anywhere...one just doesn't expect it at 0630 at a gas station..too funny. I was laughing so hard afterwards I was crying...good shit.
I told Matty Ice later about what had happened...he said, what have we done to you...lol.. Ikr...chicken lights and chrome, hmmmmm. :)

until next time bitches ~ prost

No comments:

Post a Comment