Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 20

NO Alcohol, No Meat, No Fast Food


Day 3 No smokes - uggg.
Mo asked me last night, how's the 'no smoking' going?? ugg I said, not as good as I would like.. she's been doing amazing, not smoking at all!! GJ! I told her I have now become a 'weekend smoker'...I don't know why I'm still holding on to the title of a 'smoker'...it goes from 'social' to 'weekend'..isn't that the same thing? hmmmm. As much as I do want to quit and get this shit out of my life, deep down I know I'm really not ready to quit. It's easier for me not to eat meat or fast food, because I don't want to...the alcohol is a little easier then not smoking too, shocker I know right! Oh well, one day at a time..even though I have been carring around a pack of my 'p-funks' all week, I haven't smoked them...hopefully HB can keep me so busy working out this weekend, I won't want to smoke - uggg the never ending battle continues. :- /

SO another busy day is ahead of me; hospital this morning, errands for work, new group starting this morning, baby shower/lunch, meeting at the college to see about Nursing School, VB, yoga, pack for the weekend.. holy cow I need a red bull just thinking about my day...glad I got a lil rest last night...I'm so motivated and pumped right now though, I feel I could accomplish anything! The days just seem to pass by a lil easier knowing there's someone out there thinking about you ;) and I don't mean mom or HB....:) Mo asked me last night, so how's everything going? My response - AWESOME! I told her I feel like my life is Finally coming together...you know I feel like yeah, finally...this shit feels right...alright, enough rambling.. back to work :) 

Finally home and showered and dinner yum fish tacos!! waiting for the jersey shore! So, I went to my vb "tryouts" tonight with vb guy..i thought it was cute and funny he wanted to see me play before they let me on the team hahahaha.. doesn't he know who i am?! HA. Anyways, so I got to capt bills, ordered my cider hold the alcohol, stretched and waited..we warmed up, talked, warmed up some more, then warmed up with another one of his teammates...then my people came and I played with them while vb guy watched hahahah.. I passed the test, and made the team! yay!!! I asked him if i should be expecting a call tomorrow, he said nah.. you're on! sweet! So, now I have 2 nights a week for early bird season! SAWEET! Vb guy is nice, pretty good at vb, but I've seen better...his teammate was pretty awesome, hope he's on our team hahahaha.

So laundry, packing, uggg i hate packing, I haven't even unpacked all the way from last weekend..boooo. But i am super excited about the weekend! ooohhh guess who I heard from...barfly...hahahah...he's still alive! and may come play vb with us... keep ya'll updated. too much to do tonight to keep blogging... IT IS JERSEY SHORE NIGHT UNST UNST UNST> 


until next time bitches ~ prost

No comments:

Post a Comment