Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24

NO Alcohol, No Meat, No fast food.

Already smoked one cigeratte today - uggg. make that 2..but everything else is going back to normal..no drinking till saturday lol..think I'm just gonna drink on saturdays..there is just too many fun things to do on the weekends...anyways, the weekend was freakin' awesome as always with matty ice and HB!! Snowed in, kicking their ass in Wii Bowling :) I'm good on snow for the rest of the year though...plz go away now! 
Now, I must go 10 days without seeing him...hmmm well, at least this week is busy..I should have done my laundry today from the weekend, but fuck it...I'm getting use to living out of a bag. I haven't even fully unpacked from the country trip...ugggg. what's the point when I'll be packing for the next two weekends...go go go. I'm so sleepy, I probably need to just go to bed now...I need sleep, tomorrows a busy day, full work day, then yoga and dinner with some of my VB peeps! whoo hooo. ANd THEN, wait for it, wait for it...VB TOURNAMENT! WHOOHOOOOO I've waited a month for you! Can not wait to play again! 
Ahhh what a wonderful weekend! I love the way he looks at me, and kisses me, and holds me :) I'm so happy when I"m with him... :) I can't wait until I see him again!!! IT"S CRAZY!

OHHHH and Can't wait for spring, HB got us matching VB shorts!! hot hot hot! Thx Dude!

Until Next Time Bitches ~ Prost

No comments:

Post a Comment