Monday, January 10, 2011

"what"?

stomach drops like on a roller coaster, or like when the plane is taking off and you're leaning back, breathing is hard, lump in throat, heart is racing, head is spinning like a top, can't speak like my tongue is swollen and I can't open my mouth except to pick my jaw up off the floor..what's my response suppose to be...I have to respond.. quick, hurry.. the more you wait, the worse it is..so respond with "huh? what? really?" i'm really confused.. i don't think confused is the right word though, shocked, surprised..huh? really? this is happening...no no no it's too soon.. it's too fast... i'm not ready yet.. i don't wanna go down this mountain again; not yet.

so i went with the "what"? with a 4 minute delay... was it the right response..idk.. but for now it is..OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...what am I doing? breath.. slow down.. stop.. sigh. I guess that wasn't the best response...no re-response..opps. See, i told you I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to "relationship stuff"...ugggg. I keep going to say something, but nothing comes out.. i don't know what to say..so I'll just speak the truth, "you have shocked and surprised me with that.." A part of me says run run run far far far away...the ex will tell you that.. I'm good at running away..which isn't always a good thing : /

finally a re-response...it was meant as a "friend thing"...riiiiiiiiight..right..of course..gotcha...all that roller coaster for a false alarm...sigh.... Quote of the hour - "i'm definitely in like with you though" :) hahah now this I can handle!! and you know what? I'm in like with you too...

This would be a great time to pop open a bottle of wine....uggggg. I told you my life is never dull, never know what is gonna hit me next :) that's why I'm just going with the flow...why question something when it just feels good? why put up the "wall" - oh that's a easy one, duh so you don't get hurt. Isn't getting hurt inevitable though? hmmmmm What if one time you don't get hurt? I wonder what that's like....

Until Next Time ~ Prost

No comments:

Post a Comment